Have you ever considered setting up your own hydroponic indoor garden? The advantages and benefits over soil based gardening are many.
The following are advantages of hydroponic indoor gardening:
1. You will not need to buy any pesticides! This is because the majority of garden pests thrive in the soil, they will not be able to get near to your hydroponic plants.
2. After the initial set up costs, costs are around 20% lower with hydroponic indoor gardens!
3. You can grow more plants in a smaller space hydroponically as opposed to soil based gardening! This is true even though your plants will in fact grow larger, the roots will be smaller as they don’t need to spread out to find nutrients.
4. Maintenance time is greatly reduced in indoor hydroponic gardens! Weeding doesn’t exist and there is no need to water the plants. In fact all you really need to do is pick the fruit or vegetables when required.
5. The yield is year round! After all, you have manipulated the growing conditions so that the plants are always happy. When it’s off season, you can sell the produce for higher prices.
6. You can grow them anywhere; garden, greenhouse, rooftop, window ledge, bedroom, attic or cellar.
7. Hydroponic plants grow on average 40% larger. This is because you have full control over growing conditions and they have constant access to all the nutrients they need.
8. The main problem for novice gardeners is under or over watering which can kill plants. This problem is eliminated with hydroponic gardens as you don’t need to water them!
9. For the reasons already listed above, hydroponic plants grow up to 50% faster than other methods of gardening! This has obvious advantages if you’re feeding a large family or are planning on making some money out of it!
As you can see there are many reasons and advantages to having a Hydroponic Indoor Garden! If you’re really interested then you should find out more about setting up your own Hydroponic Indoor Garden, then you can just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor!